As physical therapists, we use special tests and outcome measures on a daily basis. Outcome measures are required by most insurance companies to document functional gains. Special tests are used to gather information about the patient. This Spring state meeting we want to focus on interactive engaging sessions to look at outcome measures and special tests throughout multiple practice areas.
What do you use? Why do you use these tests/outcome measures? What is the best way to use these tools to gather information? What is the responsiveness of these tests or outcome measures? What does the literature say about these tests or outcome measures?
This Spring state meeting we have invited educators and clinicians to focus on these aspects and engage our members, not lecture to our members. Come join us May 5 and 6 for the Spring state meeting!!
You will receive continuing education units for attending this meeting!
What to expect:
- Dynamic Programming
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided
- An opportunity to network with exhibitors
- A social at 1130 Restaurant to benefit the Az PT PAC
Spring Conference Hotel Block
AzPTA has negotiated a special room rate of $159 single/double for the Spring Conference. Reservations must be made by 4/27. Simply call the phone number below and mention Arizona Physical Therapy Association.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Phoenix Downtown
620 North Sixth Street
Phoenix, AZ 85004
Office Ph: (602) 452-2020
Thank you to our exhibitors and sponsors!
- University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences
- RehabCare and Kindred Hospital Rehab Services
- Select PT / Physiotherapy Associates
- North Country HealthCare
- Therapy Rehabilitation Services, Incq
- Summit Healthcare Regional Medical Center